Sunday, May 8, 2011

first time

Well, this is my first post in this blog. Simple words, "ahlan wasahlan wa marhaban bikum" and hopefully it helps us to be closer to Him even just a single step.


I'm the king queen here. So, I can talk about anything that I wish to. But, I'll put my very best to stick to Allah's speech in Surah Al-'Asr;

By time, (1)
Indeed, mankind is in loss, (2)
Except for those who have believed and done righteous deeds
and advised each other to truth
and advised each other to patience. (3)
[Sahih International]


And, I don't feel like labelling any of my posts. Let them hang without labels.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

impress with ur written language here. follow u.
:)

anonymous said...

haza min fadhli rabbi. btw, welkam here :) insyaAllah, together we strive towards Makrifatullah.

anonymous said...

haza min fadhli rabbi :)
semoga bermanfaat.